lunedì 15 settembre 2014

Back to school!

Oh yes, today I'm back to school for my last year at the college! I'm so so happy to meet my classmate again after three month of summer, and I can't wait to meet some new students!
After this: I have 2 new illustration to show to you!
The first one (just to stay in theme) is this:


"Back to school with Robert Langdon"
in Digital technique

 Come back to school is hard also for our teacher, and I thought that Robert Langdon could be the right character to represent this ahahah! I wish I could have a professor like this: he is just awesome!!
I did not made the background (because of school), I hade not the time for do it! But I hope you will like it anyway!
The second illustration is this:


 "Gou"
in Digital technique

I've made this illustration for a friend of mine: she had her birthday yesterday, and she really like Free! so I have drawn Gou Matsuoka (because she is really really adorable, like my friend!)

I hope you will enjoy my today and yesterday artwork, in these next days I will have homework and other many things to do, so I will not be so present! Oh, and tomorrow is my brithday! Can't really wait, I'm so happy!

Have a nice day too! ~

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento