domenica 27 aprile 2014

Budapest Hotel and Contest

A late post, tonight!
Today I've seen this beautiful film by Wes Anderson, The Grand Budapest Hotel. I reccomend this film to everyone, is so funny, and there are awesome actors!


But, after all, I'm not here to talk about this amazing film (yeah, probably I can talk a lot about this but, ehy, this is an art blog, or not?). Today, before start watching Grand Budapest, I do this drawing:


"Finally the open air"
in Digital technique

The character is Ginevra, by the sweet and talented Nike (go and like her facebook page!), and this is for a contest. So, if you would like to help me, go on this link and click 'like'.

Talking about the artwork, I only like to say that I've tried ispiration from Brittney Lee's work, like always, I've nothing to say in particolar XD
Well, I hope you like it, please help me winning this contest, and share it with your friends! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento