martedì 4 novembre 2014

#Inktober initiative

Hi guys!
I've been away for a month because I had a lot to do with school and stuff for Lucca Comics & Games!
But now I'm here again, and I will submit all the things I haven't write in this month. 
I start with the #Inktober challenge!
You can read more about the initiative here: http://mrjakeparker.com/inktober



I have drawn something everyday for 31 days, all with ink (pen, digital, this doesn't matter), and this is the result: a summary of my #Inktober, but you can find all the work complete at this page.
It was been really hard to complete all, because usually I don't have time to scan the picture, but at the end I've made all, and I'm really happy of the result! You can also see that my style is really flexible, and I can do almost everything. Also I'm really fast at learning a new type of illustration, or style of art, or colouring.

I do not submit all the drawings here because they are too much, so If you are interest to see them click the link above here!

I hope you enjoy my artwork!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento